Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications with at least 3+ years of MuleSoft and 6+ years of IT experience
• Support MuleSoft architecture process including system, process and experience APIs.
• Implemented orchestration API’s for the scale ticket integrations.
• Responsible for impact analysis document review, code review and Junit test cases
• Integration of various systems utilizing Queues, Topics, Http, File system, DBs and SFTP components.
• Responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of MuleSoft project using AGILE process.
• Implement data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
• Experience in Mule components that includes File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, and database Connectors.
• Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
• Developed Restful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
• Design and Implemented RESTFUL Web Services using various data format (JSON, XML) to provide an interface to the various third-party applications.
• Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs by documenting and designing REST API’s using RAML